Sunday, March 1, 2009

running.

my favorite day here, or at least one of them, was the other day. it was nice enough in the afternoon to go running.

my house overlooks the river and the old bridge here but i haven't been there yet. so i put on my northface, nike pants and tennis shoes, grabbed my ipod and headed down. the stairs that lead down the bridge are probably the prettiest (and coldest) stairs i have ever seen. they are in stones and polished rocks and so are the high walls.

i found the don quixote route and followed it. it was the best run because it was so pretty. the path is on the side of the mountain with parts of the rocks jutting out into the path. on the left is the river and across the river are more mountains, trees and shrubbery. it almost doesn't look real.

it was nice to actually exercise (other than walking up and down hills every day), sweat, and have some time for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment